Our offices carry out surveys and claims handling for all kinds of P & I and FD&D cases, we provide full assistance to the Clubs, Members and Captains in all Libyan seaports, in a wide range of issues: Pre-loading reports, cargo inspections, on/off hire surveys, marine casualties, draft and bunker surveys, stowaways, crew illness, hospitalization, repatriations…etc.
Comprising the following:
- Cargo damage/shortage.
- Oil pollution.
- Pre loading surveys of ships and cargo.
- Lashing and securing of cargo.
- Assistance to Masters and owners on cargo
- Operations and documentation, bill of lading issues and disputes.
- Charter party and other disputes.
- General average issues and adjusting.
- Personal injury/illness.
- Inspections of hatch cover tightness by ultra-sonic equipment.
- Salvage sale of goods.
We are the correspondents for the below P&I Group clubs including the following:
- Gard P&I Bermuda Korea P&I
- British Marine P&I Raets Marine Products P&I
- Skuld P&I Loadstar P&I
- North of England P&I Association London P&I Club
- Japan P&I